Pinterest is one of the fastest growing websites. And the hottest new social media marketing tool.
In less than a year, it’s reached more than 11 million unique U.S. visitors.
Why should health care communicators be interested? Because:
- Pinterest drives more traffic to other websites than LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined!
- Exactly the same group of Internet users who is most interested in health care loves Pinterest: Younger and middle-aged women, especially homemakers.
No wonder alert hospitals scramble to incorporate Pinterest in their social media strategies!
Statistics show that arts and crafts, fashion, food, and home decor make up more than 60 percent of Pinterest users' pin boards.
Where in this powerful new social medium is your hospital?
In her new 75-minute webinar, “How your hospital can make itself a trusted neighbor on Pinterest,” Ashley Howland, Baylor Health Care System's social media manager, will explain how Baylor became one of the most followed health care organizations on Pinterest. During this webinar, you will learn:
- What makes Pinterest a good fit for health care
- The elements of a good pin
- How to gain followers and get your pins noticed
- How to create eye-catching boards
- Tips for interacting with other pinners
- Why your hospital should collaborate with other brands
- Tips to avoid copyright concerns
This webinar aims exclusively at health care industry professionals interested in Pinterest, but unsure of how to start.
Ashley will show you to begin Pinning and get Pinned—and you’ll have a powerful new marketing ally for your hospital, clinic, or medical center.