- Can I pin this image?
- Can I play this song in my video?
- Can I use this excerpt in my blog?
If you’re puzzled by copyright, don't miss this chance to understand what you can and can’t do with intellectual property.
You and your employees use Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, external blogs, and other content-sharing sites. You have easy access to valuable information and employees can share copyright-protected music, images and text with just a touch of a button as a part of their everyday work.
Awareness of the copyright implications and best practices in content reuse make educated decisions about copyrighted materials so much easier.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The basics of copyright law
- What is and is not copyright-protected
- Fair use — what it is and how it works
- How social media, digitized content and copyright work together
- When copyright permission is needed
- Copyright compliance best practices
- …and much more!
Protect your company, your employees and yourself from copyright infringement. Register for this webinar.